Saturday, July 28, 2007



I am feeling a whole lot better,
Than I was the other day,
Thank you for your help,
That is what I want to say,

Brought me round to thinking,
That what I did was wrong,
Although we are not talking,
You still helped me get along,

I want you to know I am sorry,
I mean it from my heart,
For every stupid thing I did,
To make us drift apart,

I care about you very much,
You will always be a part of me,
I will make something of myself,
Now you just wait and see,

I will keep on dreaming,
That I meant something to you,
For this does give me comfort,
And it helps to get me through,

I am such a pain in the ****,
But I will try my very best,
To let you get on with your life,
And give you a bit of rest,

Remember all my good points,
If there are any that you know,
Please forget all the bad ones,
Before you turn away and go,

I know that you have left me,
I cannot promise not to cry,
But I do love you my friend,
I guess this is my last goodbye.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful girl with a beautiful mind & heart has written such a beautiful poem about her beautiful life.

Abhishek said...

:-)

shikha said...

Thank you Sanam.You are a beautiful person.I heard about you from my friend shaloo and read all that you have written.I really admire you for the way you have handled your life and for the work that you are doing.My daughter surbhi and i too love dogs and have a cocker spaniel-shadow at home.
This poem of yours brought tears to my eyes.i have a friend whom i took for granted and she gave up on me.she won't talk to me,won't meet me,says she doesn't want me in her life..i have just copied this poem and emailed to her..

Sanam Karunakar said...

Shikha,

i hope to God ur friend talks to u....
pls pray that my best friend talks to me too :(
i miss him in my life

harleen gandhi said...

hey sanam u write so beautifully...
these lines touched my heart... keep up d good work!!@!!

Biki Dey said...

The post is awesome. Buy African Grey Parrot

Biki Dey said...

Awesome content posted here. Buy Blue Green Cheek Conure