Saturday, July 14, 2007

Don't take things for granted...

You know the saying “you don’t know what you have till it’s gone” well that is true.
We take things for granted every day.
We wake up and go about our day, like every other day, not realizing how easy we have it compared to others.
You never know when one day might be your last day. .
So if you take anything away from this let it be that you never go to bed angry with anyone, call a friend out of the blue just to say hi and never keep your feelings bottled up because who knows if you will ever get the chance again to say what you wanted to say.
I have a friend for a long time and I was just so over come with emotions that I couldn’t even talk the last few moments I got to spend with him.
Of course he already knows how I feel about him and I told him I was gonna miss him.
I guess there’s never really the perfecting thing to say, but as long as they know how you feel they will always have you in their heart.
I have never been close to any one so much, so I didn’t know the feeling.

I suggest if you can give your loved one a gift to remember you by before they leave, they will really appreciate it and always remember you when they see it.

Relationships in life should be valued...

No comments: